Why should I join online Hindi classes?
1. If you always wanted to learn but never found a teacher or time to commit yourself, now is a great time to start.
2. If you do not like driving. This course is taken online. No need to find parking, commuting or even change your pajamas.
3. You tried learning on your own but have a lot of questions and get lost occasionally.
4. You are great at reading vowels but get all confused when it comes to dependent vowels.
5. You are simply eager to learn.
Requirement: You are at the right place. Interactive online Hindi classes for adults are currently in session. We start new groups when we have a minimum of 2 students at almost the same level. If you have another friend who might be interested in learning Hindi, I would be happy to set up a 30 minute free trial class for both of you. You would need a skype id to be a part of the session and we will use an online classroom by acrobat.com. The class set-up is extremely simple. Send us your skype id and I will send you the link for the online classroom.
Trial Classes are held every 1st and 3rd Monday at 8.30 pm PST.
We teach Reading, Writing, and Conversational Hindi.
Headset Required: For all online classes, we request that each participant to use a headset. This is very important because
- In-built computer sound systems catch subtle background noise that can cause static.
- They also tend to loop in the sound from the speakers to the microphone, causing an echo effect.
- The sound quality sent to other participating students is not optimal
Any simple headset would work. Here are some suggestions as well-