Hindi Lesson5 (We are……)
Posted by ilearnhindi on November 18, 2008
Hindi Lesson5 (We are………..)
“We” : plural of “I” : “ham” = हम
Just as “we” takes “are” in English eg:
1. We are girls.
2. We are boys.
3. We are happy.
similary in Hindi “hai^” takes place of “are”.
girls: laRakiyaa^ boys: laRake
happy: kush sad: udaas
apples: seb here: yahaa^
1. We are girls. ham laRakiyaa^ hai^ |
2. We are boys. ham laRake hai^|
3. We are happy. ham kush hai^ |
4. We are sad. ham udaas hai^|
5. We are here. ham yahaa^ hai^ |
This is simple, correct? infact we can say this in Hindi now.
yah aasaan hai|