VISIT WWW.ILEARNHINDI.ORG for registration form. This site will be closed. Now Enrolling for FALL 2013.
Register early and save.
IRVINE – Summer Hindi Class – Register here. 7th July – 1st Sept. Interested in the Sept. session? Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep you informed about our upcoming classes.
PASADENA – Summer Hindi Class – Register here. – 6th July – 31st Aug. We need 8 students to offer classes in Pasadena. Full refund if we do not meet the required registrations. Let your friends know. Thank you.
1. Aao Khelo – Parent and Me (3 – 5 yrs ) Students with no or little exposure to Hindi. Children learn through poems, stories, and songs. This course aims at vocabulary building and learning Hindi in an interactive, fun environment. Emphasis on letter recognition and reading. Less on writing. Students participate with an adult.
Time: 9.00 – 9.50 am
2. Aao Khelo -Maze Karo (5 – 8 yrs) Students with no or little prior exposure to Hindi. A great class to build student confidence to speak in Hindi. Students are encouraged to participate in mini skits and learn through poems, songs, and games. This course aims at vocabulary building and learning Hindi in an interactive, fun environment. Emphasis on letter recognition, reading and writing.
Time: 9.55 – 10.55 am
3. Hindi Siikho – Hindi Beginners (8 yrs +) – Students with some prior exposure to Hindi. Children learn through skits, role-plays, poems, and games. Children need to have some prior exposure to Hindi reading, writing to enroll in this class. An energetic class where students work on their comprehension skills in the target language. Students will showcase their Hindi skills (skits, poems, role-plays) on the last day of the class.
Time: 11.00 – 12.00 pm
4. Hindi Bolo ( 10 yrs. +) – This is an intermediate class. An energetic class where students work on their comprehension skills in the target language. Students create stories and participate in the skits. Students actively engage in language activities where they have to think on their feet in the target language. Much emphasis is on reading authentic material and conversation skills. Children need to be able to read and write Devanagari (Hindi Script) and have basic conversation skills. Students get weekly homework . Students must know how to read and write.
Time: 12.00 – 1.00pm
5. Learn Hindi Online: Information here. Interested? Submit your information here so we can match you with a learning partner. Hindi Classes in Los Angeles. Students may learn from anywhere as long as they have robust internet connection. Email email@example.com for questions.
We won! Best Romantic Comedy
6. CBSE/ICSE Hindi 10.20-11.20am (7-11 yrs.) Saturdays. Students cover rigorous CBSE/ICSE Hindi syllabus as taught in schools in India. This is a perfect class for parents who are planning to move back to India in a year or two. This is an ongoing class. e-mail with child’s age, grade, and your approx. move back date. thx. Venue: Cerritos
7. Adults Hindi Classes: Reading, Writing, and Conversation Hindi classes in Los Angeles. We also offer online classes. Adults classes will
To request a trial class. email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT “TRIAL CLASS REQUEST”
2013 Summer Hindi Classes: Interactive Hindi classes are now being offered in Glendale, Torrance, Costa Mesa and West LA starting July. Interested? Click Here so we can get in touch with you. Classes will be on the weekends. We are looking for a venue at this time.
Register early to avoid class cancellation. Students receive full refund if a class cancells due to low enrollment. Class Size : Max. 12 students